Tuesday 6 May 2008

Treatment

I am going to create a poster and leaflet for a “BAFTA” night at The Hawth. On my poster I will include the college’s colours and logo’s. I want to keep something simple for my poster. I will have a picture of a student holding a camera. This will represent our college course. I will include prices and the time and date of the show. My idea for my leaflet is to have the college colours in blocks on the leaflet to represent the college. Inside the leaflet I will include a bit about this course, this enables the audience to have a rough idea of what we do on our course. I will also include the nominations for the awards night so that the audience will know what to expect on the show. I will use a template on Microsoft publisher to lay out my leaflet.

I have also decided to create a brochure for the audience so that they can sit there and have a read about the events that are coming on, or they can take it home as a souvenir from the night. I will also include the college colours in this brochure. I will include all the nominations and will show a bit about all the courses on the 4th floor. I will also give a special thanks to the tutors, students and audience for making the night happen.

No comments: